Hot Work 1.2344 / H13 Alloy Tool Steel For Thin-walled plastic
1.2344 is the pressure resistant hot work die steel. The
electroslag remelting of the steel is of uniform material, good
hardenability, excellent mechanical and polishing properties, high
toughness and plasticity, good high and low temperature wear
resistance, and high temperature fatigue and heat resistance.
1) Electroslag remelting steel, the steel has a high hardenability
and thermal cracking resistance, the steel contains a higher
content of carbon and vanadium, good wear resistance, toughness is
relatively weakened, with good heat resistance.
2) High temperature with good strength and hardness, high wear
resistance and toughness, excellent comprehensive mechanical
properties and high resistance to tempering stability.
3) Good resistance to high temperature tempering performance,
hardness steady working under 600℃, dimensional accuracy stability
4) Cold and hot fatigue resistance, strong ability to resist crack.
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
1) Full hardness (52-54Hrc) plastiy moulds with igh polishing and
long lifetime requirements, (such as bakelite plastic mould).
2) Lead Zn and Al alloy die casting moulds (such as engine
radiater, lights ang other decoration products).
3) Aluminum extruded moulds (such as Aluminum window frame,
4) Hot forging moulds (such as auto connecting rod, crank,
stainless dinner knife).
5) Cu alloy extruded, die casting moulds.
1.2344 is steel for pressure resistance.
1. The material evenly, superior cutting machining and polishing;
2. High toughness and high plasticity;
3. The high wear resistance, high low temperature;
4. Excellent overall sclerosing;
5. Good high temperature strength and thermal fatigue resistance;
6. Extremely low deformation during heat treatment;
7. Better isotropic than traditional steel, excellent toughness and
plasticity in all directions.
Die vacuum heat treatment and die surface
treatment(N-O,C-N,carburize and nitridation surface treatment).
EF, or ESR, Hot rolled or forged, black surface or milling'
Hardness: annealed to HB≤229