Diameter 20 - 400mm Annealed Hot Work Tool Steel H13 / 1.2344 /
About H13 Hot Work Tool Steel
H13 hot work tool steel for the manufacture of large impact load
forging die, hot extrusion die, precision forging die; aluminum,
copper and alloy die-casting mold.
1) Electroslag remelting steel, the steel has a high hardenability
and thermal cracking resistance, the steel contains a higher
content of carbon and vanadium, good wear resistance, toughness is
relatively weakened, with good heat resistance.
2) High temperature with good strength and hardness, high wear
resistance and toughness, excellent comprehensive mechanical
properties and high resistance to tempering stability.
3) Good resistance to high temperature tempering performance,
hardness steady working under 600℃, dimensional accuracy stability
4) Cold and hot fatigue resistance, strong ability to resist crack.
1) Full hardness (52-54Hrc) plastiy moulds with igh polishing and
long lifetime requirements, (such as bakelite plastic mould).
2) Lead Zn and Al alloy die casting moulds (such as engine
radiater, lights ang other decoration products).
3) Aluminum extruded moulds (such as Aluminum window frame,
4) Hot forging moulds (such as auto connecting rod, crank,
stainless dinner knife).
5) Cu alloy extruded, die casting moulds.
Recommend heat treatment
|Quenching ℃||Tempering ℃/HRC|
|Air/oil or slat bath||52||52||52||54||54||54||50||42||32|
Die vacuum heat treatment and die surface
treatment(N-O,C-N,carburize and nitridation surface treatment).
EF, or ESR, Hot rolled or forged, black surface or milling
Hardness: annealed to HB≤229
- We are a stockist who have a lot of stocks all the time, we can
arrange fast shipment
- All products 100% pass UT test before the shipment.
- The 3rd party inspection is accept.
- Low MOQ request
- TT, LC payment are both accepted
- High quality, you won’t have any quality problems